What is CODE 2030?
In partnership with Tamkeen labor fund, CODE2030 is an 18 months training , employment program that focuses on recruiting talents in the technological fields. The program is designed to recruit fresh graduates with a specialty in IT, Technology and emerging skills.
Criteria to join:
- Fresh university graduate (up to 3 years)
- High academic record (preferable), ability to display an energetic character, and passion to deliver.
- Able to create strong peer relationships.
- An excellent communicator.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Age between 21-25 years old.
- Coaching & career planning
- Community engagement & sustainability
- Real working exposure
- Specialized training path for 18 months
- Joining toastmasters club
Enthusiastic to join? Apply now!