We have not configured this website to collect any personal information from your computer when you browse this site. Only information which you voluntarily and knowingly provide will be used.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
Whenever you visit our website, the server used by our web host will make a record of your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the type of Internet browser you use and the URL of any website which referred you to our website.
Our online web surveys enable us to gather specific information regarding issues such as your feedback on the look and feel of our website. Additionally we may also request information on several elements of our Customer Service. Your feedback is vital, appreciated and enables us to enhance the quality of customer service we provide. The provision of your name and other details is totally optional.
Links to other Web Sites
Our website may contain links to other sites. Zain Bahrain is not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of those websites that are accessible via a link from this site.
Disclosure of Information
Zain Bahrain will maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information collected. Such information may only be disclosed when required by law or when in good faith we believe that such action is necessary or desirable to comply with the law, protect or defend the rights or property of Zain Bahrain, this site or its users.
Information needed to execute the transactions you request
When we do require information from you, we will request you to submit this to us voluntarily. This information will help us to get in touch with you and process your requests where applicable. The information can also be used for marketing or quality assurance purposes.
The information you provide will never be sold to any third party for their own marketing purposes without your express permission in writing unless it is done on an aggregated basis for statistical purposes and research without any information which can be used to identify you.
Contact us with your Questions and Comments
Information you provide will be treated as confidential. Online forms request information to help us provide you with enhanced quality of customer care. Such information provided will be used to respond to your questions, comments or requests by either Zain Bahrain or any of its business divisions and subsidiary companies only.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not sell, trade, rent or release any information to any third party outside Zain Bahrain, its business divisions or its subsidiary companies. Disclosure may only be made upon an order from a judicial or regulatory authority.
Personal Data Protection Law No 30 of 2018
- 1) Zain Bahrain is providing the Customer with telecommunications services and therefore to the extent required by law, Zain Bahrain may Process the Customer's Personal Data.
- 2) In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law, the Customer can request details of his/her Processed Personal Data and the right to request any update to such Personal Data. It is important that the Personal Data we hold is accurate, it is the Customer's obligation to keep us informed of any changes.
- 3) As Zain Bahrain may offer its Customers a variety of products and services communicated via direct marketing, the Customer may elect to stop receiving such communication at no charge.
- 4) Furthermore, Zain Bahrain may Process and disclose Personal Data to selected third parties for purposes such as but not limited to regulatory requests, credit checking and collection.
- 5) The above shall be applied in conjunction with Zain Bahrain's General Terms and Conditions and Code of Practice.
Note: Except as otherwise defined in Zain Bahrain's General Terms and Conditions, the following capitalised words and expressions shall have the meanings defined herein:
- a) Personal Data: any information in any form concerning the Customer, or can, directly or indirectly, be identified by reference, in particular, to the Customer's personal identification number, or by reference to one or more factors specific to the Customer's physical, physiological, intellectual, cultural, economic, or social identity. In determining whether the Customer is identifiable, all the means that Zain Bahrain uses or may have access to should be taken into consideration.
- b) Process: means any operation or set of operations which is taken in regard to Personal Data, whether or not it occurs by automatic means, and includes the collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, gathering, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making information available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of such data.