What is Zain’s Youth Empowerment Program?
Zain Youth Empowerment is a training program
that offers Bahraini Youth with a unique opportunity to gain work experience at
early stages. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will sharpen their employability skills and make them ready to take their first career steps following their graduation.
Zain Bahrain believes that this program will:
• Prepare a generation that is ready for labour market opportunities.
• Reinforce the concept of a responsible citizen who is able to earn for living and contribute to his/her community.
In this program, Zain Bahrain aims to empower youth with the latest skills combination to create a competitive workforce that is needed for the future market.
What are the fields of experience?
• Consumer Sales
• Customer Care
• Community Service activities
• Rotation to other departments
What are the main skills that you will gain?
• Problem Solving
• Social & Emotional intelligence
• Communication Skills
What are the selection criteria?
• Bahraini nationality
• Age 19-24
• From 2nd year university onwards or a diploma holder
• Willing to be trained on shift basis
• Fluent in English & Arabic
What is the selection process?
1. Candidates should pass the ability tests, assessment and/or interview to be shortlisted.
2. Shortlisted candidates will undergo six weeks of training.
3. The training consists of three stages: theoretical, practical and business simulation.
4. Each stage will be concluded with a test.
5. Passing each test is necessary to continue in the training.
6. Upon training completion, successful candidates are selected in batches according to highest marks.
Enthusiastic to join? Apply now!