Local Credit Transfer
The local credit transfer service allows you to transfer credit from your Zain prepaid mobile line to other Zain prepaid numbers. With the service, you can show you family and friends that you care by transferring them credit whenever they run short of it.
What are the benefits of the service?
- You could transfer credit from your prepaid line to your loved ones whenever they run short of credit
- Flexibility of transferring denominations starting from BD1 up to BD100 per transaction
- Easy to use
How to use the service?
To transfer credit,
Simply type: *140*Mobile Number*Amount to be transferred# then press SEND or,
Send an SMS to 88111 containing: T[Space]Mobile Number[Space]Amount
For example: If you wish to send BD1, type *140*36xxxxxx*1 then press SEND
Terms and conditions
- Each credit transfer transaction will cost 55 fils and will be deducted from the sender's credit.
- The minimum amount allowed to be transferred is BD1
- The maximum amount allowed to be transferred per transaction is BD100
- The credit can be transferred with increments of BD1. Example: BD1, BD2, BD3.. BD100.
- Once the credit is transferred, it is non-refundable.