Carry over your data allowance across all the GCC
GCC Data Add-ons||
GCC 2 Days||
GCC 1 Week|
Validity||Same Day + Next day 11:59 pm|
7 days + 23:59 hours|
KSA: Zain & Mobily|
How to Subscribe||
- Available for both Postpaid & Prepaid subscribers.
- Allowance carried over and used within all GCC countries.
- Once the allowance is fully consumed within the validity period, data usage in the GCC is blocked within the subscribed validity period unless:
- Customer re-subscribes to a new bundle
- Customer cancel the subscription (Pay as you go data roaming rates apply).
- This add-on is automatically renewed based on your location. Automatic renewal will stop when:
- You return to Bahrain.
- Travel to a non GCC country.
Upon the expiry of the validity period and customer is still in a GCC country (excluding Bahrain), the add-on is automatically renewed to avoid any pay as you go charges. To cancel auto-renewal during the validity dial *900#
- For your peace of mind, using data will be blocked on GCC networks that are not covered in this add-on. You can still switch network selection mode to manual from your handset settings.
- You can check your add-on balance by dialing *900# during validity.
GCC Roaming Rates:
Postpaid & Prepaid Rates
International Calls to Bahrain & GCC||
- These rates are applicable on all Mobile Networks in the GCC