eSIM is an electronic SIM that replaces the traditional physical SIM card giving you an entirely new way to connect!
It is embedded in the device and allows you to add multiple numbers in one device.
How to activate your eSIM?
1. Activating your eSIM will deactivate your physical SIM card. To login to the Zain app and scan your QR code, make sure you have access to your email or WiFi.
2. Make sure your device is compatible with eSIM and is connected to the internet and has the latest iOS update
3. Go to your device's settings and tap on "Cellular".
4. Tap on "Add Cellular Plan".
5. Use your camera to scan the QR code on this card.
Devices compatible with eSIM:
• Apple iPhone series from iPhone XR and newer models.
•Samsung Galaxy devices series from S20 and newer models.
•Huawei Smartphones series from P40 and newer models.
eSIM activation fees is BD3.300
-10% VAT inclusive
Terms and condition